How much is shipping?
Please see our Shipping & Returns Policy to find out about shipping to your location.
Can I return an item?
Some items sold on Ebloggers are eligible for a return, please see our Shipping & Returns Policy to find out more.
Can I contact you about an item?
Yes you can, please visit our contact page and link to the specific item you have a question about. Our customer service team works between Mon-Friday 9:30am-1.30pm, please be patient we will email you back as soon as we can.
My item is damaged or not as described, what can I do?
All items are listed to a high degree of accuracy, including any damage or blemishes on the item. If your item is not as described, please contact us. Our customer service team works between Mon-Friday 9:30am-1.30pm, please be patient we will email you back as soon as we can.
Can I specify which charity I want my money to go to?
Periodically Ebloggers may issue individual customer discount codes, however they may not be used against Luxury items. Discount codes used incorrectly will lead to your order being refunded.
Didn't find your answer? Please contact us.
Who is Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of smooth payments to more than 200,000 online stores. Over 85 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
How does Pay later in 30 days work?
Once your order is confirmed, you'll receive an email with payment instructions within two days from Klarna. You'll then have 30 days to try on your order and only pay when you’re happy. Complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost. You can pay via credit or debit card in Klarna.app or by logging into www.klarna.com/uk.
How does Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments work?
Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments will allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by Ebloggers and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively. You can always monitor your payments’ schedule in the Klarna app.
Am I eligible for Pay later in 30 days / Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments?
To use Pay later in 30 days / Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments you must be at least 18. Whilst this option is widely promoted, Pay later in 30 days / Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments is subject to your financial circumstances. When choosing Pay later in 30 days / Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments, our assessment will not affect your credit rating.
How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay later in 30 days / Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments?
Klarna is unique and offers Pay later in 30 days / Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments based on a number of factors such as the order value, previous order history and item availability. If you are 18 or over, you can improve your chances of being offered Pay later in 30 days / Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments by ensuring you provide your full name and accurate address details and shipping to your registered billing address. All orders are assessed individually. Just because you have had Pay later in 30 days / Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments before does not mean it will be offered for every order and in turn, as it is denied does not mean it will be denied for all future orders.
Will a credit search take place against me?
Klarna may run so-called unrecorded enquiries (or soft credit searches) that do not affect credit scoring and are only visible to you and Klarna, but not visible to other lenders. Neither Klarna nor Ebloggers run credit searches against you that could impact your credit rating.
Why have I not been offered Pay later in 30 days / Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments?
Although Pay later in 30 days / Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments is widely promoted it is not always universally available. The Pay later in 30 days / Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments method is automatically generated by algorithms that are dependent upon a number of factors including amount of order, the online store, previous order history and item availability. Alternatively, you are able to complete your order by paying by credit or debit card at the checkout.
What are my payment options with Klarna?
You can pay with debit or credit card immediately in the checkout or;
- > Take advantage of our Pay later in 30 days payment option, where you can pay for the goods once you have received them via credit card or debit card.
- > Take advantage of our Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments payment options. Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. The first payment is taken when the order is confirmed. The second and third instalments are collected 30 and 60 days, respectively, after the first instalment.
You can always monitor your outstanding payments in the Klarna app.
What happens if I cancel or return my order?
As soon as Ebloggers have accepted your cancellation/return, then Klarna will cancel the statement or refund your payment. The return will be reflected in the Klarna app immediately.
What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
- > If paying by Pay later in 30 days: Payment is due 30 days after the item is shipped. To help you pay on time, we'll alert you two days before payment is due – you'll receive a push notification from the Klarna app or email reminders to pay – and, if very late, we’ll also send you a text or letter, too.
- > If paying by Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments: Klarna will automatically attempt to collect your payment for your Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments purchase at Ebloggers from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. If we are unable to collect your payment on the scheduled due date Klarna will make one further attempt to automatically collect payment two days later. Should this last payment attempt fail, Klarna will issue you a statement for the full outstanding order amount which will become payable 15 days later. Klarna shall notify you when a payment is due two days in advance of attempting to collect your payment and you can always monitor the due date in Klarna app at your convenience.
Your credit score will not be impacted by using Klarna’s ‘Pay later in 30 days’ / 'Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments' products even if you have failed to pay on time.
I have been asked to go to the Klarna site. Is this correct?
If you have chosen to Pay later in 30 days, Klarna will send you an email with further details on how to pay. Your email will contain a link to Klarna where you can settle your payment with your credit or debit card.
You are always able to view payments instructions, all of your Klarna purchases and payment schedule sin the Klarna app or by logging onto Klarna.com/uk
What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
If you want to make a purchase with Klarna you need to provide your name, address and email address. For some orders you may need to provide your mobile number or date of birth, too. All information will be sent to your email address, including payment reminders and links to your online statements. It's very important that you give us the correct details, as otherwise you will not receive the payment information.
Is my payment information safe?
Payment information is processed securely by Klarna. No card details are transferred to or held by Ebloggers. All transactions take place via connections secured with the latest industry standard security protocols.
Can I pay before the due date?
Yes. Just go to the Klarna app or log onto Klarna.com/uk and pay off early.
Have you received my payment?
- > If you pay by card, Ebloggers will confirm your order right away.
- > If paying by Pay later in 30 days, Klarna will send you a payment confirmation to the email address that you have used for your order. If you have made a payment but not received the payment confirmation, you can always check the status of your order and payments by logging in to the Klarna app or www.klarna.com/uk.
- > If paying by Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments, Klarna will notify you via email and push notification from the Klarna app when a payment is due and when this has successfully been collected, or in the unlikely event of your payment failing. If a payment has been collected but you have not received payment confirmation, you can always check the status of your order and payments in the Klarna app or by logging in at www.klarna.com/uk.
What happens to my statement, when I've returned the goods?
- > If paying by Pay later in 30 days: Once Ebloggers has received the return (partial or full) and you have received their confirmation of this, an updated statement will be sent to you by Klarna if you've made a partial return. With a full return, your statement will be closed.
- > If paying by Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments: Once Ebloggers has received the return (partial or full) and you have received their confirmation of this, an updated statement with an adjusted payment schedule will be sent to you by Klarna if you've made a partial return. With a full return, we shall refund any payments collected and cancel any future scheduled payments.
You are always able to monitor the status of your order in the Klarna app.
I've received a statement, but I've not yet received my goods.
- > If paying by Pay later in 30 days: You have 30 days to pay, so you don’t need to pay right away. If your due date is near and there is no sign of your goods, please contact Ebloggers to check on delivery.
- > If paying by Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments: In the event that your goods have not been received please contact Ebloggers to check on your order and delivery status.
You can also contact Klarna’s Customer Service so that we can postpone the due date on your payment or put the order on hold in the Klarna app while you wait for the goods to arrive.
I have cancelled my order. How long will it take until I receive my refund?
As soon as the store has registered your cancellation or your return, the refund will be processed within 5 business days.
I have asked for a refund. How will I be refunded?
If you have paid for your order with a card, the refund will be made back to the same card. If you have not paid the statement yet, then the refund will reduce the statement or cancel it completely.
I haven’t received an email with my statement/payment information.
If you do not have your statement number to hand you can log into the Klarna app or at www.klarna.com/uk, where you will find all of your orders and be able to make payments.
I still have questions regarding payment, how can I get in touch?
Visit Klarna app or Klarna’s Customer Service page for a full list of FAQ’s, live chat and telephone options