ebloggers is the #1 destination to shop new and pre-loved items from your favourite influencers.
How it all started
Founder Lisa Minoli started ebloggers after managing the digital boutiques of a number of the UK’s top influencers. With an eye for selecting stylish pieces, approving their quality and managing their sale, she grew the business to the ebloggers site of today.
Many of our favourite influencers have overflowing wardrobes and with our service they can pass on their pre-loved picks to followers, fans and fellow fashionistas.
For bloggers and buyers
Bloggers and buyers choose to use the ebloggers platform for many reasons:
- We free up bloggers' time to do what they're best at
- Followers can buy coveted items all in one place from bloggers’ and celebrities they know and trust.
- We provide a platform for bloggers to be discovered through the clothes that they wear, with links to all their platforms on our website
- We provide a personal service that bloggers and buyers can truly trust
- All sales raise money for charity
- We deal with all returns in a prompt and professional manner
- We promote a circular economy
Our dedicated team at ebloggers manages the process from clothing collection, vetting, selling and couriering to their new owner. You can be sure that our service is professional and responsible too; alongside breathing new life into these items, we use biodegradable packaging and all items sold donate a percentage to charity.
From high street to high end, these are the very items you saw, liked and lusted over. We hope you enjoy shopping with us and our hand-picked influncers.
If you are a blogger looking to sell your items, please apply here.